Healthy Honey Garlic Shrimp – 15 Minute Meal Prep
Looking for a quick 15 minute Shrimp Meal Prep? Look no further! This Healthy Honey Garlic Shrimp only takes 15 minutes and makes for a great meal prep on a fast dinner. With only 4 ingredients plus rice and veggies, you’ll get all your delicious cravings satisfied.
Honey Garlic Shrimp Meal Prep Recipe
Macro – 410 Calories – 55g Carbs – 35g Protein – 4g Fat
1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
1/4 Organic Honey
2lbs Shrimp – Devained and Shelss Removed
3 Gloves Garlic Minced (although you may want more if you love garlic)
3 Cups cooked rice of choice
Green Vegetable of choice
1. Combine Soy sauce, Honey and minced Garlic in a bowl and mix until honey is dissolved in soy sauce. Pour 1/2 of the marinade in with Shrimp and mix to combine. Set aside other half for cooking sauce.
2. Allow shrimp to Marinade for 10 minutes. This is a perfect time to cook rice and vegetables.
3. In a non stick pan over medium high heat, Cook shrimp in batches (as required) for 2 minutes per side or until cooked to 165 degrees internal temp.
4. Add remaining marinade into the pan with all the shrimp and cook for about 1 minute stirring until well combined and sauce starts to thicken.
5. Serve 1/4 of the mixture on 3/4 cup of rice along with some green vegetables of choice!
Original Source Link