This 4-ingredient condensed milk cake is one of the easiest cakes I have ever made. You just need to put the ingredients in one bowl, whisk it all together and bake it. The cake is light, airy and perfect for lazy weekends.
Full printable recipe + tips how to make the best condensed cake:
Visit my online shop: and browse my baking supplies and kitchen tools for all of your baking needs.
*Every purchase you make supports my content creation.
More Easy Cake Recipes:
Easy 15 Minutes Cake in a Frying Pan:
3-Ingredient Chocolate Oatmeal Cake :
Easy No-Bake Cake:
No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake:
The Cooking Foodie Shop:
1 can (14oz/400g) Sweetened condensed milk
1 1/4 cups (160g) Self-rising flour
1/4 cup (60g) Butter, melted
Powdered sugar for dusting
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
Orange zest/lemon zest
1. Preheat oven to 170C (340F). Grease a 8-inch (20cm) round cake pan and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and melted butter, whisk until combined. Add sweetened condensed milk and whisk until well combined. Add self-rising flour and whisk util incorporated.
3. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
4. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Allow the cake to cool in the pan completely before removing.
6. Dust with icing sugar if desired and serve.
Equipment I used in this video:
Measuring Cups an Spoons in Rose Gold:
Gold Cutlery with Black Handle:
Original Source Link