Healthy and Easy 10 Min Recipe: Shrimp and Brown Rice | Healthy Eating Advice | Herbalife Nutrition
Here’s an easy, quick, and healthy dinner recipe for prawns and brown rice. This dish is practically a complete meal with protein, whole grain, and vegetables.
· Olive oil
· Chopped onions, green peppers, and tomatoes
· Pinch of seafood seasoning
· Pinch of turmeric
· Quick cooking brown rice
· Chicken broth
· Frozen shrimp
· Heat up your skillet and put a little olive oil.
· Add chopped up onions, green peppers, and tomatoes and sauté in the olive oil. Cook until vegetables are soft and add a couple pinches of turmeric and seafood seasoning.
· Add quick cooking brown rice to skillet and sauté for a minute to get flavors to blend get rive nicely coated.
· Add chicken broth to skillet and let it come to a boil.
· Add frozen shrimp on top of rice, lower the heat, and cover skillet.
· Let it cook for 12- 15 minutes or until rice is cooked.
· Uncover the skillet and add fresh lemon juice, hot sauce to taste, and some plain non-fat greek yogurt and mix together.
·T op prawns and brown rice with a sprinkle of fresh parsley.
For more recipes visit
Original Source Link