#eidmaindishes #eid2022 #Eidspecial #eidrecipes #beefbiryani #muttonkofta #bhunakeema
All 3 written recipes only for you I wrote here 👇👇
Bhuna Karahi Qeema
Qeema 1/2 kg (mutton, beef or chicken)
Oil 1/2 cup
Tomatoes 3 medium cut into 4 pcs
Onion 2 medim finely chopped
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbl.sp
Salt 1 tsp
Red chili flakes 1 tsp
Black pepper powder 1 tsp
Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
Roasted and crushed cumin seeds 1 tsp
Roasted and crushed coriander seeds 1 tbl.sp
Yogurt 1 cup
Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
Green chilies few
Lemon quarter piece for fresh juice
1. In a wok add oil, once oil heat-up add mince and roast until mince change its color.
2. Add tomatoes and cover the pan around 8 to 10 minutes on slow flame.
3. Remove tomato peels and mash them well with spoon or spatula, then add onions and mix well.
4. Add ginger garlic paste along with salt, red chili flakes, black pepper powder, turmeric powder,
roated and crshed cumin and coriander seeds and yogurt.
5. Mix well and cover until mince tender and all the moisture dries-up.
6. Add green chilies, julienne ginger and garam masala powder, mix and cover with lid for 5 minutes.
7. Squeeze fresh lemon juice and sprinkle coriander to enhance the flavor.
8. Serve hot with chapati/paratha.
Mutton Koftas :
Beef Mince 500 gm
Salt 1 tsp
Red Chili Powder 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp
Ginger/Garlic paste 1 tsp
Yogurt 2 tbl.sp
Gram Flour (roasted) 2 tbl.sp
Onion finely chopped and squeezed 1 Medium
Green Chillies 3 to 4
Coriander (chopped) 2 tbl.sp
Add all above ingredients in mince and make Kofta balls. You can freeze koftas uoto 2 months.
For Kofta Gravy :
Oil 1 cup
Onions 2 medium thinly sliced
Salt 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder 2 tsp
Ginger/garlic paste 1 tsp
Yogurt 1 cup well whisked
Fried Onions 2 tbl.sp (crushed)
Few Green chilies
Garam Masala Powder 1/2 tsp
Cardamom, mace and nutmeg powder 1/4 tsp
1. Add oil in pan , once oil heated add onions and saute until translucent.
2. Take out from oil, blend to make paste and add again in same oil.
3. Saute onion paste for few seconds then add salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder
and ginger garlic paste.
4. Roast on medium flame until masala separate from oil.
5. Add meat balls/koftas in grave and add 2 tbl.sp water, let it cook for few minutes once koftas firm
from one side flip with light hands and let it cook on other side.
6. Add yogurt and fried onions in pan and mix it slightly.
7. Add 1 cup water and let the boil come on high flame, then add green chilies, garam masala powder and
cardamon, nutmeg and mace powder.
8. Put it on dum until gravy reach to desire consistency. Kofta Gravy is ready, Enjoy. 🙂
Love Sana ❤
1. Oil 1 cup
2. Potatoes 4 to 5 medium (cut into halves)
3. Onions 4 medium (thinly sliced)
4. Beef 1 kg with bone
5. Ginger garlic paste 1 tbl.sp
6. Green Chilies paste 1 tsp
7. Tomatoes 2 large (thinly sliced)
8. Yogurt well whisked 1/4 cup
9. Basmati Rice 750 gm, 80% boiled with salt
(Use rice of your preferance and add salt according to your taste)
For Assembling Biryani :
1. Mint Leaves half bunch
2. Coriander half bunch
3. Whole Lemon cut into round slices
4. Green Chilies 5 to 6
5. Fried Onions
6. Pinch of yellow food color dissolve in 2 tbl.sp milk
7. Kewra Essence few drops dissolve in 1 tbl.sp water
8. Yogurt 2 tbl.p well whisked
1. Add oil in pan , once oil heated add potatoes in pan and fry on medium high flame until
potatoes get golden color then take out from oil and set aside for later use.
2. In same oil add onions and fry on high flame until onions turned golden and crispy. Take
out half quantity from oil and set aside for later use.
3. Now add in pan with onions , beef and roast on high flame until its change color, then add
in ginger garlic paste along with green chilies paste.
4. Roast on high flame until all the juices of meat dries-up and aroma of roasting comes out.
5. Add tomatoes and mix well with beef, once tomatoes tender add prepared Biryani spice mix
that I already shared in previous video.
6. Mix Spice mix along with 1/4 cup of water and once its start bubbling let it cook on slow
flame with lid until beef 80% tender.
7. After 40 to 45 minutes when meat 80% tender add fried potatoes in pot along with yogurt, mix
well and let it cook until potatoes completely tender and oil separate from gravy.
8. Take a deep and big pan to assemble biryani, add few drops of oil in pan and grease the
9. Now make first layer of Biryani with rice then add prepared Biryani masala along with
mint leaves, coriander, lemon slices, green chilies and top with fried onions.
10. Make last layer of rice ,add yogurt some more fried onions along with food color and
11. Put it on dum on tawa , first 5 minutes on high flame and then 10 to 15 minutes on medium
13. Karachi Style beef biryani is ready.
Original Source Link