Bread Paneer Roll is a very easy recipe. You can make this bread paneer roll for breakfast or evening snack. It is very easy and lite recipe and you can prepare it within minutes by stuffing cheese and paneer. It’s a very tasty Indian snacks recipe. you can easily make it at home. So let’s try it today. Visit
5 slices of white Bread
2 tbsp Butter
¾ cup soft shredded Paneer or Chena
2pieces of Chopped Green chilly, adjust as per your taste
Salt to taste
¼ tsp Black pepper
1-2 tsp milk as required
1/4 tsp cumin seed
1 tsp Capsicum finely chopped
How to make:
1. Take a bowl and add grated paneer or chena, cumin seed, green chilly, black pepper, capsicum salt to taste, mix it well and make a soft mixture. To make the mixture soft add milk accordingly. Mixture should be soft enough to spread on bread.
2. Trim the edges of the bread slices.
3. Take the rolling pin and roll each of the bread very thin.
4. Spread the thin layer of the mixture over ¾ of the bread and roll the bread into a cylinder. Brush the edges with water and sealed the ends tightly. Make all the bread paneer cheese rolls in the same manner.
5. Apply butter all around the bread.
6. Take a non stick pan and cook on medium heat. Keep turning them so that rolls gets evenly brown all around.
7. Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
I also do cakes and Chocolate Videos all in Hindi
Orpat Electric Beater:
Original Source Link