In this video, we caught up with some famous BBQ pitmasters from across the country to share their best BBQ tips and tricks for beginners!
Official Website – Red Meat Lover:
Insta – Red Meat Lover:
Insta – Meat America:
Facebook – Public Group – Red Meat Lover:
Facebook – Private Group – Meat America:
Wien’s Wagyu Beef:
– Use promo code “RML” to save 10% on your first order.
Meat N’ Bone:
– Wide variety of meats including beef, poultry, pork, game (elk, bison, etc) and seafood
– Artisan, handcrafted premium cured meats available as a monthly subscription or as a one-time gift
Wireless Meater Thermometer:
Instant Read Lavatools Thermometer:
Thermopro Waterproof Instant Read Thermometer:
Dual Probe Maverick Wireless Thermometer:
– Perfect for BBQ & Smoking – a probe for the meat and a probe to gauge pit temp
Lodge Cast Iron Skillet:
Duxtop Countertop Burner:
Weber Kettle Grill:
Grill Grate – Custom Grill Grate:
– Results in awesome, perfect sear marks, even heat across the grates, and no flare ups
Weber Gourmet BBQ Hinged Grate:
Code3 BBQ Supply:
– Wide variety of Rubs, Sauces, Accessories and MORE!
Boos Cutting Board:
Sheesham Wood Cutting Board:
Enso Damascus Steel Chef’s Knife:
Victorinox Swiss Army Boning Knife w/ Curved, Flexible Blade:
Cutco Kitchen Super Shears:
Red Meat Lover is a participant in the Amazon Services L.L.C. Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate for other companies herein, we can earn from qualifying purchases.
Since we founded this channel, EVERY SINGLE DOLLAR earned from any affiliate program has been re-invested directly into creating new content for this channel. When you make a purchase through these links, you are directly supporting our Red Meat Lover channel here on YouTube.
Original Source Link