Magnolia Bakery's Banana Pudding Recipe
Magnolia Bakery released their famous Banana Pudding Recipe and this video I make Magnolia Bakery’s Banana Pudding recipe. I followed Magnolia Bakery’s banana pudding recipe hoping to get the same taste as their New York location. I can’t believe I can now have Magnolia Bakery’s famous banana pudding at home. Magnolia Bakery’s banana pudding recipe is super easy. If you never had Magnolia Bakery’s famous banana pudding, then you must try their famous banana pudding recipe now available on their instagram. Their famous banana pudding was magnificent and reminded me of my trip to New York where I ate it for the first time. You will not be disappointed.
5-6 sliced bananas
1 1/2 cup ice cold water
14 oz of sweetened condensed milk
3 cups heavy whipping cream
1 box Nilla cookies
1 package instant vanilla pudding (Jell-o brand)
1) Combine ice cold water and condensed milk.
2) Add package of instant vanilla pudding.
3) Whisk together then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
4) Whip heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
5) Add in pudding mixture and blend until smooth.
6) Add layer of pudding and cream mixture to the bottom of tray.
7) Add a layer of Nilla cookies.
8) Add a layer of sliced bananas.
9) Repeat until all layers are established.
10) Refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Best overnight.
Digital Food Scale:
Wilton Off Spatulas:
Cosori Air Fryer:
Hand Electric Mixer:
Baking Pan & Bakeable Non-Stick Cooling Rack:
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, we’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
Track: Ehrling – Dance With Me
Original Source Link